Zziplex rods and blanks made in the Century factory are warranted as follows.
- Please register your rod with us within 30 days of purchase and keep your proof of purchase for any warranty claim. You can register online here or via QR code on the Rod Registration card that came with your rod.
- The warranty applies to the original owner and is given in addition to your statutory rights under the laws of England. The benefit of the warranty may not be assigned or transferred to any other subsequent owner.
- The warranty is that a rod or rod blank is free from defects when supplied by an authorised dealer. In the unlikely event of a manufacturing defect, we will, at our discretion, repair or replace the product free of charge. In other cases, a charge will be made to cover labour and materials used in the product. Please use the contact form with a description of the work required and we will respond as quickly as possible.
- Zziplex rod blanks are also made available to custom builders and in these cases a warranty claim is limited to the rod blank.
- The warranty does not cover wear and tear from using the rod or loss covered by insurable risks such as theft, loss, fire, accidental user damage (car doors, pier wall, standing on part etc).
To service or repair Zziplex rods:
- Contact the Zziplex dealer from whom you purchased the rod and they will help you process the work with us.
- Send your rod or damaged section(s) – securely packaged and with a completed advice note (See: Download Printable Advice Note – PDF) giving your full contact details to:
58-60 Hutton Close
Crowther Industrial Estate
Tyne & Wear
- The original owner is responsible for the cost of carriage and insurance of the rod sections to the factory. Alternatively, you may hand the sections to your Zziplex dealer and request them to return it.
- We reserve the right to determine whether to repair or replace any product covered by this warranty.
- Where replacement sections are specially manufactured, there may be material and colour variations to the original.
- The warranty does not cover consequential or incidental liability damages.